Friday 22 January 2010

Two weeks today and his eyes are open

Here's looking at you!



I still can't believe that last night he had a little slit in his eye and tonight he is following me with his head. He is growing up far too fast!





Here he is playing with the turkey that his daddy sent him, ah bless :O)



Laughing boy, Spinney seems to have a great sense of fun and is playing with his toys.



Growing up fast!



Coming to get me!



He is almost walking now.



I caught him chewing Mr Meerkat's arm today!



On the move



Such a happy chap :O)



Chewing the turkey some more!

1 comment:

Sara Bennett said...

He is looking great, his daddy is very excited!!!!!. Bless, tell him no chewing Mr Turkey.
As long as he doesn't chew my real chickens we will be ok.
Can't believe how different he is now his eyes are open.