Wednesday 26 March 2008

Where did Easter go?


I had so much planned for the Easter weekend, but it went without me getting anything done. I had forgotten what time wasters puppies are.


Nige went of to the Cornish K9 Agility show and I followed him up for the mornings on Friday and Saturday. I managed to get to see a couple of Fens runs, my that dog is flying. He came home with 4 trophies over the weekend (one with me in the pairs!!) He is so happy its a joy to watch. Todd and I got E'd in all of our 3 classes, he was on a mission and I don't think I was on his radar!! But he had a great time.


The pups had lots of visitors, most couldn't believe how much they had grown.


On Monday we moved Kes and the pups into the kitchen. They have all settled in very well and Kes is very good with the Heelers watching on!



This is Tip settling in to the vast puppy pen, I'm sure it won't look so big in a week or two. He is so stunning, I love him to bits, such a character!

Here they all are at 3 weeks



Al

Ches
Dot

Murray

Ruby


Tia

And Tip

1 comment:

Char said...

Ahhh, Al and Ruby are my faves! They are too cute!!