Tuesday 26 January 2010

It barks!!

When I walked into the bedroom first thing this morning I heard a little wuf wuf!! Cheeky little man :O) he is very bossy for a 2 week old!


Doing his one a day - each night he spends a minute getting used to a new surface, last night was the bathroom floor, he wasn't keen on that one. Tonight we tried a thermomat, he didn't mind this, may be it was a bit warmer for him.


Taking everything in his stride.

Checking out the exit!!

He is starting to try to get out, I don't think it will be long before he makes an escape attempt!

He is now picking up his toys and chewing limbs. His teeth are just about to break the surface of his gums, I'm enjoying him gumming my fingers, I'm not looking forward to all those little needles arriving!



Killing the bug :O)

No comments: