Thursday 21 February 2008

Kes's puppies

Well Kes is getting rather large, I'm sure she is bigger than Miya was at this stage but then she is a bigger bitch anyway so may be its just me.

She really slowed down on her walk last night, she seemed ok in herself but there was no squealing to get off the lead, no tearing after the others, just a sensible mum! Well I think I found out why the sudden change. I often sit on the floor with her stroking her upturned belly. Well last night I felt them wriggling around. They have developed bones this week and it must feel very strange for Kes. I sat for ages feeling the kicking under the skin, its so cute, Kes seems very proud.

2 weeks to go and we should find out what she has been hiding there!!

Lisa

2 comments:

Flowerpot said...

how exciting Lisa - i will be reading to keep posted!

Angela said...

Go Kes Go